Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love Letter

Okay so my love letter is going to be written as if it was a church talk from President Monson. And it is between the two main characters from Pride and the Prejudices. Seeing how I have yet to see this movie all my research of these characters as been from youtube. I hope you still enjoy it though.


Dear My most dearest Elizabeth Bennet,
It is my prayer that we may be filled with love as we meet at dawn. You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on and marriage in the temple will help us do that. Let us partake of the fruit of love and never fall to the adversary of divorce. This precious gift of love, however, not only brings us great blessing but also solemn resposibilties. We need to have moral courage to stand and keep of beliefs. Since that day, the first day I had meet you there has been time when there has been no one standing behind me, and I have stood alone on those days defending my love for you. Some other individuals love my dwindle away but ours will stand forever. I will not be dishonest, I will not cheat or lie, and I will not use filthy language. Remember that I love, I love, I love you. No man can serve two masters and you will be my only master.
With Love Mr. Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the no 2 masters, and you'll be my only one. :) Question though: earlier on are you saying that after marriage they WILL fall into divorce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that I guess I wasn't thinking when I wrote that.

      Delete
  2. Very good. The whole moral courage thing was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you started to quote what he actually said and then gave it a Pres. Monson twist! You must see the movie by the way, it is amazing!! :D

    ReplyDelete