Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is like Love

1. Their love was as awkward as watching two people being awkwardly in love.

2. Her musk was as pleasant as, um, I really don't know, something pleasant I guess.

3. There love was as bright as the sun, minus the sun part.

4. Love is like a star shining brightly, 
Shining for the whole world to see.
I can do and say happy things each day, 
For I know Heavenly father loves me.

5. Their love was like beard at BYU, it didn't exist.

My Brother told me to add this one:
6. Love is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth it provides.



6 comments:

  1. hahaha. oh man. these were quite entertaining to read. especially humored by the one your brother had you include.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So maybe you should stop listening to your brother. Ha ha just kidding. These were really funny. I especially liked 2 and 5. Yep, just decided 5 is my favorite. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 seems awfully familiar... almost if it had been plagiarized from a certain someone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are hilarious! Number 5 is especially great. You can't help but laugh at a good BYU beard simile haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked number one because everyone loves to watch the awkward couples at BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved these! Even though #3 doesn't make sense I really like it:)

    ReplyDelete